The White Heatmiser neoKit 1 offers you a smarter way to control your heating from anywhere!
The neoStat is a 230v powered thermostat with a volt free switch.
The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an exiting three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
* This kit includes NeoStat White & NeoHuB
- Thermostat Mounting: Flush
- Thermostat Type: Programmable
- Colour: White
- Voltage: 230V
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Published API - The published API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser Cloud Server.
neoStat: The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS or Android compatible mobile device.